Thursday, October 21, 2010

Happy Fall Y'All

Greetings friends and Happy Autumn. Finally got some fall stamping done so I have cards to share with you this week. My printer is still inoperable so my friend Jan took photos for me. I hope you are well. I had my annual Halloween party last Saturday night at Jan's and we had fun stamping the night away. I love Halloween more than any other holiday. How about you? What's your favorite holiday? Thanks for stopping by. So have you missed me or what?? Happy Stamping friends. Its time to turn the furnace on here in chilley MN. That's another story. Its always something I tell you. Have a great day. Tami

6 comments:

Meme said...

Finally she posts! Glad to see you back on the blog. Good seeing you last night! To better days to both of us!

Lindsay M. said...

Wooohooooo she's back!!!!! Finally!!!! Can't wait to see what you have made!! ;) Halloween is definately my favorite holiday to make cards for!!!! Christmas is second!! ;)

~Lindsay~

Grandma Jan said...

Love the pumpkins. Are you making them all into jack-o-lanterns?

Mary said...

Tami,

Love the photo of the pumpkins. I hope that you will be able to post your cards soon. As for me......Christmas is my least favorite holiday so I will say Halloween only becuase of the colors and because it is fall. :)

Mary

Lynette said...

Howdy, neighbor! Thanks for the visit to my blog:) We finally turned our furnace on Tuesday evening. I don't particularly care for Halloween, actually!

Unknown said...

Nice Blog!! Don't feel hesitated to make love with the erotic entertainers and have an amazing time with her in bed. This way, you can feel the heat of the hot ladies and cherish astonishing moments. To know more about me- Pune call girls